The artificial intelligence in healthcare market was valued at US$ 3,991.23 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach US$ 107,797.82 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 49.8% from 2020 to 2027.
Artificial intelligence in healthcare is the use of machine-learning algorithms and software to analyze, process and present complex medical and health care data. It has been widely used to support clinical decisions, improve workflows and predict health outcomes. Thus, wide application of AI in the healthcare sector is likely to propel the growth of the market. The growth of the artificial intelligence in healthcare market is attributed to the rising application of artificial intelligence in healthcare, growing investment in AI healthcare start-ups, and increasing cross-industry partnerships and collaborations. However, dearth of skilled AI workforce and imprecise regulatory guidelines for medical software is the major factor hindering the market growth.
The artificial intelligence in healthcare market is expected to witness substantial growth post-pandemic. The global healthcare infrastructure has observed that, in order to develop and maintain sustainable healthcare setup, utilization of computational technologies such as artificial intelligence becomes crucial. Moreover, majority of the market players have focused on development of AI-powered models to fight against coronavirus pandemic. In addition, several number of research centers and governments have actively participated in the building of robust AI technologies which are assisting the healthcare professionals to work efficiently even under shortage of resources. These factors will eventually drive the market growth.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00019843/?source=smarthealthcarenews-10408
The comprehensive list of Key Market Players along with their market overview, product protocol, key highlights, key financial issues, SWOT analysis, and business strategies:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Intel Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Alphabet Inc.
- NVIDIA CORPORATION
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Arterys Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
As the industry analysts estimates and extracts the data which are affecting the growth of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare market for the estimated forecast period. It also covers the growth aspects of the market. In addition, it also covers the demand and supply of the market research study in the estimated forecast period. Moreover, increased demand from the consumers is also likely to be included to estimate the growth of the market for the estimated forecast period. This section majorly focuses over several developments taking place in the region including substantial development and how are these developments affecting the market. Regional analysis provides a thorough knowledge about the opportunities in business, market status & forecast, possibility of generating revenue, regional market by different end users as well as types and future forecast of upcoming years.
The report, additionally has given data on the impact of COVID 19 on the market globally. The world is facing a global health crisis unlike any in the 75-year of history. It has affected all segments of the population and is particularly detrimental to members of those social groups in the most vulnerable situations. Thus, world economy is greatly pretentious by this pandemic disease. Report includes complete data on impact of COVID 19 on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare market to help users take wide decisions.
This report contains:
Market sizing for the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market.
Comparison of different products involved in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare market
Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market
Profiles of major players involved in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare market
7-year CAGR forecasts for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market
Interested in Purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00019843/?source=smarthealthcarenews-10408
- Progressive industry trends in the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market to help players develop effective long-term strategies
- Business growth strategies adopted by developed and developing markets
- Quantitative analysis of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market from 2020 to 2027
- Estimation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare demand across various industries
- PEST analysis to illustrate the efficacy of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry to predict market growth
- Recent developments to understand the competitive market scenario and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare demand
- Market trends and outlook coupled with factors driving and restraining the growth of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market
- Decision-making process by understanding strategies that underpin commercial interest with regard to Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market growth
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare market size at various nodes of market
- Detailed overview and segmentation of the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market, as well as its dynamics in the industry
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market size in various regions with promising growth opportunities
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.