With the national spotlight on social justice, three South Side healthcare providers, St. Bernard Hospital, Advocate Trinity Hospital and University […]
- An AT&T phone outage is affecting multiple government services in Peoria County. An email from county emergency communications center manager […]
- Kroger employees fight for their healthcare in a negotiations battle with the major grocery store chain. In front of the […]
- Pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Vir Biotechnology have announced the trial of their potential coronavirus treatment will move on to phase three. […]
- The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) released new policy recommendations meant to increase the uptake of biomarker testing and advance health insurance coverage […]
- Remember Blockbuster Video? At its peak in 2004, Blockbuster had more than 9,000 locations. By 2010, the company was bankrupt. […]
- Major shake-ups in the ranks of the most innovative pharma The tenth annual Pharmaceutical Innovation Index, released by IDEA Pharma today, sees Roche top the industry for the first time. At the same time, the second Pharmaceutical Invention Index, a ranking... 200 views | by Meeta Ramnani | posted on April 8, 2020
- Cost-Effective Healthcare Facilities Give a Boost to Adoption of IoT The adoption of IoT in Healthcare technology is constantly increasing with the increased demand for cost-effective healthcare facilities and better patient care. The continuous growth of the market i... 149 views | by Neha Pandey | posted on September 27, 2019
- Medical Scheduling Software Market Is Expected to Reach Us$ 789.56 MN in 2027 According to a new market research study titled ‘Medical Scheduling Software market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Software and End User.’ The global medical scheduling software market is... 133 views | by The Insight Partners | posted on September 17, 2019
- Top Indian ministers in hospital as virus cases breach 50,000 for fifth day India’s interior minister and the chiefs of two big states have been hospitalized with COVID-19 as the country’s daily cases topped 50,000 for a fifth straight day on Monday. The country repor... 114 views | by Meeta Ramnani | posted on August 4, 2020
Sign Up for Newsletter
Smart Healthcare News is committed to report on healthcare trends, research and information for our readers to make informed and smarter business decisions.
We ensure that our editorial insights and analysis look into the future trends that help in understanding the developments as well as the issues of the industry. On a daily basis, we deliver articles on compelling topics such as EHR, HIE, privacy and security, emerging technologies across all medical specialties….