The Viral Antigens market was valued at US$101.41 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 236.80 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2020–2027.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00017334/
According to the latest study on “Viral Antigens Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Component [Influenza Viral Antigens, Coronavirus Antigens, Zika Virus Antigens, Ebola Virus Antigens, Dengue Virus Antigens, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Antigens, Rotavirus Viral Antigens, Hepatitis A-E Virus Antigens, Measles Virus Antigens, Mumps/Parotitis Virus Antigens, and Others], Technique [ELISA, Immunoassay, Hemagglutination, Radioimmunoassay (RIA), Immunoperoxidase Staining, Immunofluorescence, and Others], and End User [Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Diagnostic Centers, Blood Banks, and Research Institutes] the market was valued at US$ 101.41 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$236.80 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2020–2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global viral antigens market, and drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth.
The growth of the viral antigens market is attributed to the increased acceptance of viral antigens in vaccine development, and advancements in image analysis software and informatics platforms for viral antigen detection. Further, the emerging markets offer lucrative opportunities to the global viral antigens market players. However, the high cost of vaccine development hinders the market growth.
On the basis of component, the viral antigens market is segmented into Influenza Viral Antigens, coronavirus antigens, Zika virus antigens, Ebola virus antigens, Dengue virus antigens, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) antigens, rotavirus viral antigens, Hepatitis A-E virus antigens, measles virus antigens, mumps/parotitis virus antigens , and others.
In 2019, the coronavirus antigens segment accounted for the largest share of the market. The growth of the market for this segment is attributed to the rising number of product launches and increasing innovations in corona viral antigens.
Elucidating the top pointers from the Viral Antigens market report:
Microbix Biosystems, BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC., Creative Diagnostics, Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd., Advanced Biotechnologies Inc., Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd., ACROBiosystems., MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE, INC., Rekom Biotech S.L, and LGC Limited These companies focus on partnerships, product launches, and collaborations, among other business strategies, to sustain their market positions. For instance, in May 2020, Bio-Rad Laboratories received the EUA approval from the US FDA for its SARS-CoV-2 Total Ab test, which is a blood-based assay to identify all the antibodies developed by human body in response to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
A detailed scrutiny of the regional terrain of the Viral Antigens market:
– The study broadly exemplifies, the regional hierarchy of this market, while categorizing the same into United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
– The research report documents data concerning the market share held by each nation, along with potential growth prospects based on the geographical analysis.
– The study anticipates the growth rate which each regional segment would cover over the estimated timeframe.
Here we have listed the top Viral Antigens Market companies in the world
Players operating in the viral antigens market adopt collaboration and partnership strategies to meet demands of end users through the introduction of technologically advanced offerings, and these strategies significantly support the growth of the market.
- Influenza Viral Antigens
- Coronavirus Antigens
- Zika Virus Antigens
- Ebola Virus Antigens
- Dengue Virus Antigens
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Viral Antigens
- Rotavirus Viral Antigens
- Hepatitis A-E Virus Antigens
- Measles Virus Antigens
- Mumps/Parotitis Virus Antigens
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Immunoperoxidase Staining
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Blood Banks
- Research Institutes
- Microbix Biosystems
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.
- Creative Diagnostics
- Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd.
- Advanced Biotechnologies Inc.
- Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
- MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE, INC.
- Rekom Biotech S.L
- LGC Limited
Reasons for buying this report:
– It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
– For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
– It offers a seven-year assessment of Viral Antigens Market.
– It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
– Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
– It offers a regional analysis of Viral Antigens Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
Chapter Details of Viral Antigens Market:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Viral Antigens Market Landscape
Part 04: Viral Antigens Market Sizing
Part 05: Viral Antigens Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Buy a Complete Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00017334/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.