The teledentistry market was valued at US$ 667.13 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach US$ 2,614.50 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Based on component, the teledentistry market is segmented into hardware and software & services. The software and services segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2019. This segment is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period. The teledentistry software allows the users to accomplish tasks necessary for acquisition and organization of patient health information. Moreover, budding digitalization in the developed nations has enabled patients to take up dental care at a reduced cost and time. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has created opportunities for the market players operating in this domain.
Increasing burden of oral diseases and growing adoption of teledentistry are likely to boost the market growth over the years. However, rise in cyber threats and risks associated with data security are likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic is estimated to have a significant impact on the teledentistry market. Growing cases of COVID-19 and rising need for healthcare services have improved communication between nurses, physicians, and patients and helped expand the healthcare infrastructure, due to which demand for better communication systems, such as teledentistry, is mounting. The teledentistry market is anticipated to show strong growth in the US as it is among the worst affected countries globally.
Get Sample PDF of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00015551/
Teledentistry Market Emerging Players:
ViDe Virtual Dental, Koninklijke Philips N.V., TheTeleDentists, MouthWatch, LLC, Denteractive Solutions, Inc., Patterson Companies, Inc., Virtudent, Inc., Dentulu, HealthTap, Inc., e-DENTECH,
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Teledentistry from 2020 – 2027 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Teledentistry by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2020 – 2027
- Forecast and analysis of Teledentistry in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
Teledentistry – Market Segmentation
- Software & Services
By Delivery Mode
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America (SCAM)
- Rest of South & Central America
- ViDe Virtual Dental
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- MouthWatch, LLC
- Denteractive Solutions, Inc.
- Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Virtudent, Inc.
- HealthTap, Inc.
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Trends And Market Outlook
- Market Share And Market Size
- Opportunities And Customer Analysis
- Product Pricing Research
Interested in Purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00015551/
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Key Highlights of the Table of Contents:
- Teledentistry Market Study Coverage:It includes key market segments, key manufacturers covered, the scope of products offered in the years considered, global Teledentistry Market and study objectives. Additionally, it touches the segmentation study provided in the report on the basis of the type of product and applications.
- Teledentistry Market Executive summary: This section emphasizes the key studies, market growth rate, competitive landscape, market drivers, trends, and issues in addition to the macroscopic indicators.
- Teledentistry Market Production by Region: The report delivers data related to import and export, revenue, production, and key players of all regional markets studied are covered in this section.
- Teledentistry Market Profile of Manufacturers: Analysis of each market player profiled is detailed in this section. This segment also provides SWOT analysis, products, production, value, capacity, and other vital factors of the individual player.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.