The global Immunohistochemistry market is expected to reach US$ 3,347.57 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,787.45 in 2018. The market for immunohistochemistry is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.3% from 2019-2027.
During 2018, the region of North America held a maximum share in the immunohistochemistry market, generating a revenue of US$ 806.34 Mn, which is anticipated to reach up to US$ 1,536.87 Mn by the end of 2027.
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) refers to an important application monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies for tissue determination and distribution of antigens of particular disease. The applications for immunohistochemistry includes detection several infectious disorders like dengue, hepatitis, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Chronic medical conditions such as cancer, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and stroke, are also considered to be the primary major applications of immunohistochemistry that helps in the diagnosis of these diseases
(**Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis**)
To Know How COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact Global Immunohistochemistry Market | Get a Sample Copy of Report, Click Here:
Immunohistochemistry Market Top Leading Vendors :-
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Abcam Plc
- Agilent Technologies
- Bio SB
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Cell Signalling Technology, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY – MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Slide Staining Systems
- Tissue Microarray Systems
- Slide Scanners
- Other Equipment
- Histological Stains
- Blocking and Fixation Reagents
- Chromogenic Substrates
- Proteolytic Enzymes
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nephrological Diseases
- Drug Testing
BY END USER
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutes
Purchase a copy of the report @
Geographically, North America is likely to dominate the global Immunohistochemistry market in the coming years, due to upsurge in geriatric population, increasing FDA approvals, growing number of surgical procedures, and widening application of sealants and adhesives. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global Immunohistochemistry market, due to increasing healthcare expenditure, presence of huge pool of patients, intensifying government support and up surging prevalence of chronic diseases in the region.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.