The immunoassay market is US$ 21,800.0 Mn in 2018 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to reach US$ 37,987.8 Mn by 2027.
Europe is the one of the largest geographic market and is expected to be the significant revenue contributor in forecast period. The region has witnessed several technological advancements in the field of healthcare by the incorporation of advanced immunoassay in order to increase the efficiency of diagnostics in the region. The growth is driven by factors such as the rise in the demand for diagnostic tools, stringent regulations pertaining to disease diagnoses, and increase in the investment for research and development in the European countries.
The insight Partners Research has recently added a concise research on the Global Immunoassay Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027. A reliable Global Immunoassay Market report contains market data that can be relatively essential when it comes to dominate in the industry or make a mark in the market as a new emergent. It also strategically analyses the growth trends and future prospects. Moreover, this winning market report also provides strategic profiling of top players in the industry, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. The report gives details about the top players and brands that are driving the market. A wide-ranging research report acts as a backbone for the success of business in any sector.
Unlock new opportunities in Global Immunoassay Market ; the latest release from The Insight partners Research highlights the key market trends significant to the growth prospects, Let us know if any specific players or list of players needs to consider to gain better insights.
Request for sample Report Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005380/
Key Market Competitors: Global Immunoassay Market:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- bioMérieux SA
- Danaher Corporation
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Quidel Corporation
IMMUNOASSAY – MARKET SEGMENTATION
Global Immunoassay Market – By Product
- Reagents & Kits
- Analyzers & Instruments
- Open-Ended Systems
- Closed-Ended Systems
- Software & Services
Global Immunoassay Market – By Technology
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA)
- Rapid Test
- Western Blot
- Enzyme-linked Immune Absorbent Spot (ELISPOT)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Global Immunoassay Market – By Application
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Other Applications
Global Immunoassay Market – By End User
- Blood Banks
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Academic Research Centers
The global immunoassay market by product was led by reagents and kits segment. In 2018, the reagents & kits accounted for the largest market share in the global immunoassay market. The various kits are used for the detection of multiple proteins and molecules that include growth factors, cytokines, and markers for infectious diseases, tumor, diabetes, drugs, small molecules, and more. The reagents used in the immunoassay include antibodies, sample diluents, conjugate stabilizer diluents, coating and wash buffers, and substrates for immunoassays. The extensive usage of the products for the discovery of ailment-causing pathogens in dengue, HIV, and cancer and other chronic diseases. Thus, Owing to above mentioned factors it is expected that the market is likely to increase significantly during the forecast period.
The Immunoassay Market is anticipated to grow with a significant rate in the coming years, owing to factors such as increasing ageing population, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, up surge in healthcare costs, and developments in technology. Moreover, increase of big multi-service ambulatory care centers and growth in healthcare investments offer growth opportunities in the Immunoassay Market.
The “Global Immunoassay Market Analysis to 2027” is a specialized and in-depth study of the medical devices industry with a focus on the global Immunoassay Market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Immunoassay Market with detailed market segmentation by type, specialty, surgery, and geography. The global Immunoassay Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the Immunoassay Market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of Immunoassay Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
To comprehend Global Immunoassay Market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Immunoassay Market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Purchase Full Copy of This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00005380/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.