The global healthcare BPO services is expected to reach US$ 416,431.8 Mn in 2025 from US$ 192,131.6 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 10.4% from 2018-2025.
Global healthcare BPO services market, based on payer service was segmented into claims administration, billing, member management, provider management, fraud management, and others. In 2017, the claims administration segment held a largest market share of 61.2% of the healthcare BPO services, by payer service. This segment is also expected to dominate the market in 2025. This is primarily attributed to the increasing demand for faster, error-free processing and payments, and a better overall customer experience is increasing. The paper claims or traditional claim administration procedures are time consuming and the Healthcare BPO enables the payers to save time and money, and provide better services to their clients by increasing efficiencies throughout the entire claims lifecycle from claims intake to final payment. However, the fraud management segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate among the payer service segment.
The market for healthcare BPO services is expected to grow due to the factors such as constant changes in government regulations, mounting pressure on healthcare providers to reduce healthcare costs, rising consolidation in the healthcare BPO industry. Additionally, the future trend such as outsourcing Teleradiology services is likely to increase the growth of the healthcare BPOs in the forecasted period.
Get Sample PDF of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000461/
Healthcare BPO Services Market Emerging Players:
IBM, Accenture, WNS (Holdings) Ltd., HCL Technologies Limited., Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd, Cognizant, Infosys Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Genpact, Xerox Corporation, GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, Capgemini, Omega Healthcare, Flatworld Solutions Pvt. Ltd., and Magellan Solutions
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Healthcare BPO Services from 2018 – 2025 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Healthcare BPO Services by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2018 – 2025
- Forecast and analysis of Healthcare BPO Services in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
The report segments the global Healthcare BPO Services Market as follows:
Global Healthcare BPO Services Market – By Payer Service
Global Healthcare BPO Services Market – By Provider Service
Finance & Accounts
Global Healthcare BPO Services Market – By Pharmaceutical Service
Research & Development
Sales & Marketing
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Trends And Market Outlook
- Market Share And Market Size
- Opportunities And Customer Analysis
- Product Pricing Research
Interested in Purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000461/
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Key Highlights of the Table of Contents:
- Healthcare BPO Services Market Study Coverage:It includes key market segments, key manufacturers covered, the scope of products offered in the years considered, global Healthcare BPO Services Market and study objectives. Additionally, it touches the segmentation study provided in the report on the basis of the type of product and applications.
- Healthcare BPO Services Market Executive summary: This section emphasizes the key studies, market growth rate, competitive landscape, market drivers, trends, and issues in addition to the macroscopic indicators.
- Healthcare BPO Services Market Production by Region: The report delivers data related to import and export, revenue, production, and key players of all regional markets studied are covered in this section.
- Healthcare BPO Services Market Profile of Manufacturers: Analysis of each market player profiled is detailed in this section. This segment also provides SWOT analysis, products, production, value, capacity, and other vital factors of the individual player.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.