According to The Insight Partners market research study titled ‘Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Applications and End User’. The Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market is expected to reach US$ 6,683.99 Mn in 2027 from US$ 3,982.11 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2019-2027. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
Global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market, based on the applications, was segmented as, diagnostic applications and therapeutic applications. In 2018, the diagnostic applications segment held a largest market share of 70.6% of the radiopharmaceuticals market, by applications. This segment is also expected to dominate the market in 2027 owing to availability of diagnostic devices and ease offered by these devices for diagnosis of various disorders. Moreover, increasing incidences of cardiac diseases, cancer, and neurological disorders are expected to fuel the demand for better diagnosis of these disorders. Also, nuclear medicine provide better diagnostic information about the functioning of a specific organ, as it uses radiation. Hence, owing to the above statements, this segment is also anticipated to witness the growth at a significant rate during the forecast period, 2019 to 2027.
The market for nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals is expected to grow, owing to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases, alpha radioimmunotherapy-based targeted oncology treatment and advancement in imaging technologies using radiopharmaceuticals play vital role in the growth of the radiopharmaceuticals market. However, the restraints such as short shelf-life of radiopharmaceuticals and availability of substitutes of radiopharmaceuticals are likely to impact the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Get sample PDF copy at:
The research dives deep into the global share, size, and trends, as well as growth rate of the Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals market to project its progress during the forecast period, i.e., 2020–2027. Most importantly, the report further identifies the past, present, and future trends that are expected to influence Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals the development rate of the Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals market. The research segments the market on the basis of product type, application, and region.
Elucidating the top pointers from the Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals market report:
A detailed scrutiny of the regional terrain of the Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals market:
– The study broadly exemplifies, the regional hierarchy of this market, while categorizing the same into United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
– The research report documents data concerning the market share held by each nation, along with potential growth prospects based on the geographical analysis.
– The study anticipates the growth rate which each regional segment would cover over the estimated timeframe.
Here we have listed the top Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market companies in the world
- Cardinal Health
- IBA Worldwide
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Bayer AG
- Positron Corporation
- NTP Radioisotopes SOC Ltd.
- Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications
Reasons for buying this report:
– It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
– For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
– It offers a seven-year assessment of Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market.
– It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
– Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
– It offers a regional analysis of Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
Chapter Details of Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market Landscape
Part 04: Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market Sizing
Part 05: Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Buy a Complete Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003751/?source=smarthealthcarenews-10408
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.