According to ournew market research study of “Cannabis Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecast by Product Type, Compound and Application,” the market is expected to reach US$ 147,457.4 million by 2027 from US$ 14,383.8 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 29.1% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global cannabis market along with drivers and hindrances pertaining to the market growth.
Based on compound, the global cannabis market is segmented into tetrahydrocannabinol-dominant (THC-dominant), cannabidiol-dominant (CBD-dominant), and balanced THC and CBD. In 2019, the THC-dominant segment held the largest share of the market. However, the market for the CBD-dominant cannabis is anticipated to witness fastest CAGR during 2020–2027.THC has many additional medical benefits. According to a mice study published in 2016, it can assist in improving memory when taken in small doses.
The growth of the global cannabis market is as attributed to the legalization of medical cannabis growing medicinal applications of cannabis and increasing awareness about medical cannabis through conferences, symposia, and workshops. Additionally, the growing demand of cannabis during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is likely to have a positive impact on the market in the coming years.
An exclusive Cannabis Market research report has been fabricated through the in depth analysis of the market dynamics across five regions including North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The segmentation of the market by components, end users, and region was done based on the thorough market analysis and validation through extensive primary inputs from industry experts (key opinion leaders of companies, and stakeholders) and secondary research (global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, company’s website, annual report SEC filing, and paid databases). Further, the market has been estimated by utilizing various research methodologies and internal statistical model.
Get sample PDF copy at:
The research dives deep into the global share, size, and trends, as well as growth rate of the Cannabis market to project its progress during the forecast period, i.e., 2020–2027. Most importantly, the report further identifies the past, present, and future trends that are expected to influence Cannabis the development rate of the Cannabis market. The research segments the market on the basis of product type, application, and region.
Elucidating the top pointers from the Cannabis market report:
A detailed scrutiny of the regional terrain of the Cannabis market:
– The study broadly exemplifies, the regional hierarchy of this market, while categorizing the same into United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
– The research report documents data concerning the market share held by each nation, along with potential growth prospects based on the geographical analysis.
– The study anticipates the growth rate which each regional segment would cover over the estimated timeframe.
Here we have listed the top Cannabis Market companies in the world
- Aphria, Inc.
- Aurora Cannabis
- Cannabis Science, INC
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Medical Marijuana, Inc
- VIVO Cannabis Inc.,
- Tikun Olam,
- Terra Tech Corp.,
- The Cronos Group
Reasons for buying this report:
– It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
– For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
– It offers a seven-year assessment of Cannabis Market.
– It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
– Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
– It offers a regional analysis of Cannabis Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
Chapter Details of Cannabis Market:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Cannabis Market Landscape
Part 04: Cannabis Market Sizing
Part 05: Cannabis Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Buy a Complete Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003973/?source=smarthealthcarenews-10408
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.